- Assistance in dealing with national government agencies relative to tertiary education issues;
- Networking assistance with industry;
- Exemption from Institutional Quality Assurance
- Monitoring and Evaluation (IQUAME);
- Recognition by Foreign Ministries of Education;
- Upon endorsement of ALCUCOA, qualified to apply and receive a. grants and scholarships for faculty, students and staff;
- Can accept foreign students;
- Qualified to receive grants for research, extension, and other projects;
- Consultative assistance in the deployment of OJT students
- ALCUCOA BOARD ATTENDED THE THE-ICE CONFERENCE IN LPU MANILA’S BAYLEAF HOTEL
Last February 20, 2018, the Board of Directors of ALCUCOA namely, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega (President and Executive Director, ALCUCOA & Executive Vice President of the University of Makati).....
- ALCUCOA PRESIDENT INVITED AS CO-SPEAKER IN THE INAUGURATION OF NEW CCC BUILDING
Last March 19, 2018, the City College of Calapan invited Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, the ALCUCOA President and Executive Director, to give his words of challenge addressed to the academic and administrative community of the CCC.....