- Submission of a letter of intent to the President of ALCUCOA for accreditation indicating therein the program/s to be accredited and the date of visit;
- The school may request for a Free Seminar-Workshop on accreditation for their accreditation team;
- ALCUCOA issues a Billing Statement (P 25,000 per program, min. 3 programs);
- Accreditation visit/s;
- Deliberation of findings by Accreditation Team;
- Review and deliberation of teams findings by ALCUCOA Board;
- Submission by ALCUCOA Board of its findings to the NNQAA;
- NNQAA does oversight functions to confirm ALCUCOA Board’s Recommendations;
- NNQAA confirms the Recommendation of ALCUCOA Board;
- NNQAA informs CHED of accreditations confirmed;
- ALCUCOA awards certificates of accreditation of programs.
- 10th ALCUCOA National Conference “Next Generation Quality Assurance For LCUs in the World of Disruptive Innovation” A Successful Endeavor
Compared to past National Conferences, the 10th ALCUCOA National Conference (held last October 10 and 11, 2017) was a departure from the usual ambiance of the University of Makati campus. Almost 200 participants from various locally funded colleges and universities graced the occasion which was held at the HERITAGE HOTEL....
- 4th Accreditors’ Certification Training
Last November 17-18, 2017 the 4th ACCREDITORS’ CERTIFICATION TRAINING was held at the HPSB 701 of the University of Makati.