- Submission of a letter of intent to the President of ALCUCOA for accreditation indicating therein the program/s to be accredited and the date of visit;
- The school may request for a Free Seminar-Workshop on accreditation for their accreditation team;
- ALCUCOA issues a Billing Statement (P 25,000 per program, min. 3 programs);
- Accreditation visit/s;
- Deliberation of findings by Accreditation Team;
- Review and deliberation of teams findings by ALCUCOA Board;
- Submission by ALCUCOA Board of its findings to the NNQAA;
- NNQAA does oversight functions to confirm ALCUCOA Board’s Recommendations;
- NNQAA confirms the Recommendation of ALCUCOA Board;
- NNQAA informs CHED of accreditations confirmed;
- ALCUCOA awards certificates of accreditation of programs.
- ALCUCOA BOARD ATTENDED THE THE-ICE CONFERENCE IN LPU MANILA’S BAYLEAF HOTEL
Last February 20, 2018, the Board of Directors of ALCUCOA namely, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega (President and Executive Director, ALCUCOA & Executive Vice President of the University of Makati).....
- ALCUCOA PRESIDENT INVITED AS CO-SPEAKER IN THE INAUGURATION OF NEW CCC BUILDING
Last March 19, 2018, the City College of Calapan invited Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, the ALCUCOA President and Executive Director, to give his words of challenge addressed to the academic and administrative community of the CCC.....