- Letter of intent to become a member submitted to ALCUCOA;
- City, Municipal or Provincial Ordinance of the school;
- Payment of joining fee of P 10,000;
- Issuance of Certificate of Membership;
- Regular participation in ALCUCOA activities.
- 10th ALCUCOA National Conference “Next Generation Quality Assurance For LCUs in the World of Disruptive Innovation” A Successful Endeavor
Compared to past National Conferences, the 10th ALCUCOA National Conference (held last October 10 and 11, 2017) was a departure from the usual ambiance of the University of Makati campus. Almost 200 participants from various locally funded colleges and universities graced the occasion which was held at the HERITAGE HOTEL....
- 4th Accreditors’ Certification Training
Last November 17-18, 2017 the 4th ACCREDITORS’ CERTIFICATION TRAINING was held at the HPSB 701 of the University of Makati.