- Letter of intent to become a member submitted to ALCUCOA;
- City, Municipal or Provincial Ordinance of the school;
- Payment of joining fee of P 10,000;
- Issuance of Certificate of Membership;
- Regular participation in ALCUCOA activities.
- ALCUCOA BOARD ATTENDED THE THE-ICE CONFERENCE IN LPU MANILA’S BAYLEAF HOTEL
Last February 20, 2018, the Board of Directors of ALCUCOA namely, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega (President and Executive Director, ALCUCOA & Executive Vice President of the University of Makati).....
- ALCUCOA PRESIDENT INVITED AS CO-SPEAKER IN THE INAUGURATION OF NEW CCC BUILDING
Last March 19, 2018, the City College of Calapan invited Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, the ALCUCOA President and Executive Director, to give his words of challenge addressed to the academic and administrative community of the CCC.....