- ALCUCOA PRESIDENT INVITED AS CO-SPEAKER IN THE INAUGURATION OF NEW CCC BUILDING
Last March 19, 2018, the City College of Calapan invited Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, the ALCUCOA President and Executive Director, to give his words of challenge addressed to the academic and administrative community of the CCC.
- ALCUCOA PRESIDENT ATTENDS PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG VALENZUELA INAUGURATION AND BLESSING OF ITS NEW CAMPUS
Last January 19, 2018, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, ALCUCOA President and Executive Director graced the occasion of the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela (PLV) in their new Campus Inauguration and Blessing with the theme “Bagong PLV Campus De-kalidad na Edukasyon: Tuloy-tuloy ang Asenso!.”
- 18TH ALCUCOA CAPABILITY TRAINING HELD IN BORACAY “CREATING AN EFFECTIVE WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT”
Last April 2-4, 2018, the VP’s, Deans, Department Heads, and other administrative and academic managers (36 participants) from around 19 LCU’s attended the 18th ALCUCOA Capability Training Program with the theme “Creating an Effective Workplace Environment” held at the Boracay Tropics, Boracay, Aklan.
- 17TH ALCUCOA CAPABILITY TRAINING HELD IN SUBIC, A BLAST OF OBE
The 17th ALCUCOA CAPABILITY TRAINING last 24-26 January 2018 was conducted at the Subic International Hotel, Subic, Zambales with the theme: “Defining Outcomes-based Education (OBE) Curriculum and Quality Assurance.”
- 3 NEW LCUS ATTEND 16TH CAPABILITY BUILDING IN BAGUIO CITY
Three new Local College or University participants attended the 16th Capability Building Seminar held last November 22-24, 2017 at the AIM Conference Center, Baguio City.
- 2017 ALCUCOA YEAR-END CONVOCATION, OATH TAKING AND INVESTITURE CEREMONY
The message of this year’s ALCUCOA Year-End Convocation, Oath Taking and Investiture Ceremony characterized the essentials for defining the School of Tomorrow. The event was held last December 27, 2017 at the Taft Ballroom of the Conrad Hotel along Seaside Boulevard in Pasay City.
- 17 LCUS ATTENDED ALCUCOA’S FIRST STAKEHOLDERS FORUM
Around 17 LCUs (mix of member and non-member) attended ALCUCOA’s First Stakeholders Forum last February 21, 2018 at the University of Makati Health and Physical Science Building.
- LAGUNA UNIVERSITY ALCUCOA ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATES AWARDED
Last March 22, 2018, the Laguna University received their certificates for Level 1 and Candidate Status from Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, President and Exec. Director of ALCUCOA (representing the Board),in accordance with the accreditation results of the September 2016 visit.
- DLSP RECEIVES ITS 2017 CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
Recently, the Dalubhasaan ng Lungsod ng San Pablo (DLSP) received its certification of Accreditation from the Association of Local Colleges and Universities, Commission on Accreditation (ALCUCOA).
- ALCUCOA PRESIDENT DR. RAYMUNDO P. ARCEGA GAVE A CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE IN THE ONE CAINTA COLLEGE RIBBON-CUTTING, BLESSING AND INAUGURATION CEREMONY
Last October 27, 2017, around 9 am in the morning, the traditional ribbon-cutting, blessing and Inauguration ceremony of the One Cainta College (OCC) Building was held with the dynamic ALCUCOA President, Dr. RAYMUNDO P. ARCEGA, as one of the guest to give a Congratulatory message.
- 10TH ALCUCOA NATIONAL CONFERENCE “NEXT GENERATION QUALITY ASSURANCE FOR LCUS IN THE WORLD OF DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION” A SUCCESSFUL ENDEAVOR
Compared to past National Conferences, the 10th ALCUCOA National Conference (held last October 10 and 11, 2017) was a departure from the usual ambiance of the University of Makati campus.
- 4th Accreditors’ Certification Training
Last November 17-18, 2017 the 4th ACCREDITORS’ CERTIFICATION TRAINING was held at the HPSB 701 of the University of Makati.
- 15th ALCUCOA Capability Training in Bacolod City
For its 15th Capability Training, ALCUCOA flew to Bacolod, the "City of Smile" in July 26-28, 2017. The theme "Strategizing for the New Frontier" was conceptualized to examine the roots of higher educationFor its 15th Capability Training, ALCUCOA flew to Bacolod, the "City of Smile" in July 26-28, 2017. The theme "Strategizing for the New Frontier" was conceptualized to examine the roots of higher education....
- 14th ALCUCOA Capability Training in Vigan City
Two months after the well-attended training south of the country in Puerto Princesa, ALCUCOA headed north to the historic city of Vigan for its 14th Capability Training. It was ....
- 13th ALCUCOA Capability Training in Puerto Princesa City
It was one hot summer when the participants convened for the ALCUCOA 13th Capability Training held at the popular tourist city of Puerto Princesa on March 29-31, 2017. With the theme....
- 12th ALCUCOA Capability Training in Tagaytay
ALCUCOA kicked-off year 2017 with its 12th Capability Training on "Organizational Communication" in January 25-27, 2017 at Tagaytay City. The aim of this particular training....
- 11th ALCUCOA Capability Training in Boracay
November marks the end of typhoon season making it a good time to visit one of the country’s scenic islands. Hence, it was a welcome opportunity for the participants of the 11th ALCUCOA Capability Training who loosened up and learned about....
- ALCUCOA HOLDS ITS 1ST CAPABILITY TRAINING IN TAGAYTAY
November 27, 2014 is one of the important events in the history of ALCUCOA. It is the day for the launch its first of the series of capability trainings for academic and administrative heads, administrative staff,....
- 2ND ALCU-COA CAPABILITY TRAINING PROGRAM HELD IN BAGUIO CITY
Last January 28, 2015 the ALCU-COA conducted its 2nd Capability Training Program with the theme: "Operationalizing the Outcomes Based Education Curriculum in the Classroom"....
- LAGUNA UNIVERSITY WENT THROUGH A PRELIMINARY VISIT BY THE ALCU-COA
Last December 11 to December 13, 2014; the Laguna University went through a Preliminary Visit for their application of a Candidate Status accreditation process from the Association of Local Colleges and Universities- Commission on Accreditation (ALCU-COA)....
- Dalubhasaan ng Lungsod ng San Pablo applies for CANDIDATE STATUS in ALCU-COA
Last December 11 to December 13, 2014, Dalubhasaan ng Lungsod ng San Pablo (DLSP) has undergone accreditation from the Association of Local Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (ALCU-COA) of its ten (10) academic programs namely BEED, BSED major in....
- UMak EVP: The Newly Elected ALCUCOA President
During the Association of Local Colleges and Universities Commission of Higher Education (ALCUCOA) Regular Board Meeting last May 7, 2014 at UMak Executive Lounge, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, UMak’s Executive Vice President, has been elected as ALCUCOA President. ...
- New Set of ALCUCOA OFFICERS
Takes Oath at CHED Office
Following his most recent election as President of ALCUCOA, Dr. Raymundo P. Arcega, Executive Vice President of the University of Makati, led the new set of ALCUCOA Executive Officers in taking their oath at the Office of the Commission on Higher Education...
- ALCUCOA Accreditors' Certification Training at University of Makati
The Accreditors' Certification Training course was held over two days - July 5-6, 2014 at University of Makati (UMak). It marked the beginning of the Association of Local and Colleges and Universities - Commission on Accreditation (ALCUCOA) kick off advocacy towards academic excellence, the hall mark...
- ALCUCOA 3rd Regional Consultation
NCR CALABARZON MIMAROPA Region V
Ninety seven participants from 26 Local Colleges and Universities (LCUs) attended the ALCUCOA 3rd Regional Consultation held at Tagaytay International Convention Center, last July 21-22, 2014. Registration started at 7:00 AM. Late registration continued until the afternoon of Day 1 to accommodate attendees coming from the regions affected by typhoon "Glenda".
- UNIVERSITY OF MAKATI
J. P. RIZAL EXTENSION, WEST REMBO, MAKATI CITY
- Telephone: 882-0683
- FAX: 882-0683
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Aurora Serrano
- Mobile: 0917-303-6827
Prof. Arnel Leonardo
- Mobile: 0928-737-9463