- Assistance in dealing with national government agencies relative to tertiary education issues;
- Networking assistance with industry;
- Exemption from Institutional Quality Assurance
- Monitoring and Evaluation (IQUAME);
- Recognition by Foreign Ministries of Education;
- Upon endorsement of ALCUCOA, qualified to apply and receive a. grants and scholarships for faculty, students and staff;
- Can accept foreign students;
- Qualified to receive grants for research, extension, and other projects;
- Consultative assistance in the deployment of OJT students
- ALCU-COA Holds First Virtual Accreditation In Colegio ng Batangas
More than a hundred participants from various locally funded universities or colleges attended the First ALCUCOA National Research Conference .....
- 1st ALCUCOA National Research Conference: Promoting the Research Culture in Local Colleges and Universities towards Sustainable Development
More than a hundred participants from various locally funded universities or colleges attended the First ALCUCOA National Research Conference with the theme “LCU Initiatives Towards Sustainable Development” last .....