- Submission of a letter of intent to the President of ALCUCOA for accreditation indicating therein the program/s to be accredited and the date of visit;
- The school may request for a Free Seminar-Workshop on accreditation for their accreditation team;
- ALCUCOA issues a Billing Statement (P 25,000 per program, min. 3 programs);
- Accreditation visit/s;
- Deliberation of findings by Accreditation Team;
- Review and deliberation of teams findings by ALCUCOA Board;
- Submission by ALCUCOA Board of its findings to the NNQAA;
- NNQAA does oversight functions to confirm ALCUCOA Board’s Recommendations;
- NNQAA confirms the Recommendation of ALCUCOA Board;
- NNQAA informs CHED of accreditations confirmed;
- ALCUCOA awards certificates of accreditation of programs.
- ALCU-COA Holds First Virtual Accreditation In Colegio ng Batangas
More than a hundred participants from various locally funded universities or colleges attended the First ALCUCOA National Research Conference .....
- 1st ALCUCOA National Research Conference: Promoting the Research Culture in Local Colleges and Universities towards Sustainable Development
More than a hundred participants from various locally funded universities or colleges attended the First ALCUCOA National Research Conference with the theme “LCU Initiatives Towards Sustainable Development” last .....